Hello and Happy Friday to everyone! Yesterday Community Relations Manager Danny Hauger had the pleasure of speaking about The Salvation Army’s Adult Rehabilitation Center in Anaheim.
Danny highlighted some important reminders about the Anaheim ARC, changing lives daily for 175 local men and women:
At a Glance
- Provides no-fee 6 & 12 month program for 145 men and 30 women
- 163 successful program completions in 2013
- Funded through the donations from the public at 9 local Salvation Army Family Stores
- 20% of annual revenues come from recycling metal, linens, paper, & electronics
- Millions of pounds diverted from landfills
- Rehabilitating mind, body & soul: more than 20 types of counseling and therapy
You can help Us Change Lives!
1) DONATE By Calling 1-800-SA-TRUCK or visiting http://www.satruck.org for a free home or office pick-up
2) Partner for 1 Day Donation Drive & FREE E-waste recycling event
3) Host of a Permanent Donation Trailer or Donation Drop box 5×5 feet
Support us on Social Media!
- Twitter: @OCSalvationArmy
- Blog: OCSalvationArmy.Wordpress.com
- Facebook: Salvation Army Anaheim Adult Rehabilitation Center
- YouTube: SalvationArmyAnaheim
MARCH Donation Drives
- 8th- Richfield Community Church 5320 Richfield Rd, Yorba Linda, CA
- 15th – Sunny Hills High School Fullerton 10-3:00 PM 1801 Warburton Way
- 15th – Westfield Main Place Mall Santa Ana 11-3:00 PM Parking lot 7 (near Macy’s and JC Penney)
- 22nd- Woodbridge High School 10:00-2:00 PM 2 Meadowbrook, Irvine, CA 92604
- San Clemente Family Store Drive 2727 Via Cascadita 10-4:00
The Costa Mesa Kiwanis Club also honored local high school student athletes excelling on and off the field, a wonderful reminder of the future successes coming from our local high schools in Orange County.